200hr Foundational Teacher Training
Teacher Training Open House
Wednesday, July, 28th 2021
6:00 - 7:30pm
Immerse yourself in the exploration of the human body, mind, and heart.
With great love and respect, Sanctuary Yoga Teacher Training offers a modern and holistic approach to the teaching and practice of yoga.
Sanctuary Yoga Teacher Training
is dedicated to the education of high quality yoga and movement professionals.
This program is accredited by Yoga Alliance Standards. Upon graduation, certification qualifies each participant to register as an RYT 200 with Yoga Alliance.
THE SYLLABUS INCLUDES:
Techniques, Training, and Practice:
- Asana Technique
- Yin & Meditation
- Asana Practice
- Principals of Teaching and Sequencing
- The Language of Yoga; Instructing with Compassion and Mindfulness
- Observing and Assessing Asana / Movement
- Writing Teaching Scripts
- Yoga Assists
- The Business of Yoga
Anatomy and Physiology:
- Functional Anatomy
- Gross and Subtle Anatomy
- Introduction to Ayurveda
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics:
- Yoga Sutras
- History of Yoga, Contemporary Styles, and Issues
- Ethics of Teaching Yoga
- Group Practice Teaching
- Final Presentation
- Final Class
- Yoga for Beginners
- Prenatal Yoga Considerations and Contraindications
- Confidently teach a yoga class that is safe, creative, knowledgeable, and fun!
- Sequence classes and practices that include fluid movement, alignment, progression, restorative yoga and relaxation techniques.
- Develop and celebrate your unique teaching style.
- Read, discuss, and absorb yoga philosophy with deep respect for its South Asian heritage and how it applies to modern daily life.
- Have a lifelong relationship with the science and beauty of human movement beginning with your own body.
- Learn intuitive ways to support yourself and your students progress.
*October 9 - 10
October 29 - 31
November 19 - 21
December 10 - 12
*January 8 - 9
January 28 - 30
February 18 - 20
March 11 - 13
*March 26 - 27
*no Friday class
Fridays: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
Saturdays: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sundays: 8:00am - 5:00pm
2250.00 if paid by September 30th, 2021
A deposit of $500 reserves a spot.
There are only 10 spaces available.
The deposit goes toward your tuition.
Sanctuary Yoga Teacher Training is a nationally-accredited 200 hour TT Program. All graduates are eligible for membership with Yoga Alliance.
For more information, a PDF or paper application, payment, or any questions please contact Melissa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga is the sum of many parts. Understanding how they work together will make both your practice and teaching stronger.
Small training groups allow for a stronger connection, and allow you to flourish by creating space and time for you to build your practice.
Ultimately, this is the foundation for a lifetime of yoga.