200hr Foundational Teacher Training
Join us for the
Teacher Training Open House
Thursday, July, 23rd, 2020 11:00am EST
Immerse yourself in the exploration of the human body, mind, and heart.
With great love and respect, Sanctuary Yoga Teacher Training offers a modern and holistic approach to the teaching and practice of yoga.
- Confidently teach a yoga class that is safe, creative, knowledgeable, and fun!
- Sequence classes and practices that include fluid movement, alignment, progression, restorative yoga and relaxation techniques.
- Develop and celebrate your unique teaching style.
- Read, discuss, and absorb yoga philosophy with deep respect for its Indian heritage and how it applies to modern daily life.
- Have a lifelong relationship with the science and beauty of human movement beginning with your own body.
- Learn intuitive ways to support yourself and your students progress.
Yoga is the sum of many parts. Understanding how they work together will make both your practice and teaching stronger.
Small training groups allow for a stronger connection, and allow you to flourish by creating space and time for you to build your practice.
Ultimately, this is the foundation for a lifetime of yoga.