Copyright Sanctuary Yoga, 2015 Ph: 352-538-7537 530 N. Mainstreet, Gainesville, FL 32601
Level 1: Slower, more basic alignment
Level 2: Basic alignment with more movement
Level 2-3: Alignment and movement that leads to more advanced poses
All levels: Classes offer modifications to poses for more levels to access
Sanctuary classes have a variety of styles and pacing
to suit your changing needs.
Our high level teachers offer a dynamic learning environment where
every body and everybody are welcome.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move and sweat in!
- Water bottles are welcome, and we have mats to borrow (although it is best to have your own).
- Please silence cell phones or keep them on buzz if you are on call or have kids at home, and do not worry one bit about walking in late.
- Preregistration is not necessary for our regular classes, but recommended for workshops.
- Most of all ... have fun!!!
5:30 - 6:45 pm / Yoga Practice / Melissa / Level 1-2
7:00 - 8:15 pm / Restorative Yoga & Gong / Kim / Oct 2-23
10:00 - 11:15 am / Gentle Yoga / Susan / all levels
5:30 - 6:45 pm / Bhakti Flow / Nick / all levels
7:00 - 8:15 pm / Yoga Practice / Natalie / level 2
6:00 - 7:15 pm / Yoga Practice / Melissa / level 2-3
10:00 - 11:15 / Gentle Yoga / Lisa / all levels
5:30 - 6:45 pm / Yoga Practice / Brandi / level 1-2
7:00 - 8:15 pm / Theraputic Yoga / Susan / all levels
4:30 - 5:45 pm / Yoga Practice / Nick / all levels
7:30 - 8:30 pm / Artwalk: “The Art of Living Well”
Check out upcoming dates on our
9:00 - 10:00 am / Free Community Meditation
10:30 - 12:00 pm / Jivamukti Yoga / Keri / level 2-3
10:30 - 12:00 pm / Yin and Flow / Teresa / all levels
4:30 - 5:30 pm / Feldenkrais / Susie / all levels
6:00 - 7:30 pm / Align & Stabilize/ Ann / level 1–2